Plant-Based Parties & Potlucks
Plant-based Potlucks are the place to be for family, fun, delicious and nutrition plant-based food, and great community!
All are welcome! Please review details below.
First United Methodist Church 1771 W. Harvard (the location of the Umpqua Valley Farmers’ Market and the West Side Community Garden)
Glide Rural Fire Protection District 18910 N Umpqua Hwy, Glide, OR 97433
What to bring:
- A dish to share that has no meat, no eggs, or dairy (vegan). It can be a main dish, side dish, non-alcoholic beverage, salad, or dessert.
- A card listing your dish’s ingredients in dark ink and clear print. This helps folks who have food allergies. And feel free to write out the exact recipe so folks can snap a picture or jot it down.
- A serving utensil for your dish.
- Plate/bowl and utensils for your personal use, to reduce the need for disposable dishware.
- OPTIONAL: about 20 copies of the recipe you prepared for sharing with others.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
$250 for small event (Glide 10-30 people)
$400 for large event (Roseburg 50-110 people)
Sponsor Recognition Prior to the Event:
Sponsors will be mentioned on the website calendar (indefinitely) and Potluck and Community Partnerships page for one year.
Sponsor Recognition During the Event:
The potluck emcee will verbally thank the sponsor and read a 1 minute description about the sponsor (provided in advance by the sponsor).
Business Cards provided by the sponsor can be stacked at each table.
Thank you to our 2023 potluck sponsors:
Check out these sites for fabulous recipe ideas:
If you’d like to come, but don’t feel so confident in your cooking skills, don’t let that hold you back! Let us know, and we can figure out another way that you can contribute and take part. Also, a simple dish of berries or veggie sticks is great!
Volunteer: If you’d like to help with creating a festive, all-inclusive atmosphere, please contact UC-VEG (StayFresh@ucveg.org)! Volunteers are needed for setup and cleanup, decorations, greeting, tabling, Audio/Video, transportation, picking up supplies, planning and coordination. All are welcome!
Each Pure Plant-Based Potluck Party has its own theme. Pull out your festive attire (optional), start thinking about your next fantastic recipe (resources below), and who you’re going to bring along! Come celebrate healthy living with UC-VEG! Contact us about the next Plant-Based Potluck Party!
Be a “Potluck Sponsor”, and promote your business to a local audience while supporting health in the community! Learn more HERE